An inflatable paddle board is a great way to take to the water and an easy way to always have your board with you, no need to have it attached to the roof of your car or taking up all the space with the seats down, just roll it up and put it in the trunk of your car. Many paddle boards will come with some sort of carry case or backpack, making it easy to park up and then walk down to the water with it on your back leaving your hands free.
As mentioned many inflatable stand up paddle boards come with a back pack, however if you don’t have one then don’t worry as we round up some of the best SUP backpacks on the market.
Best Inflatable SUP Backpacks
When looking for a backpack first look to see if the manufacturer of the board you have do a matching case that will fit your paddle board perfectly.
Tower iSUP Backpack Bag for Inflatable Paddle Boards
Tower paddle boards are very popular and therefore this back pack is certainly worth having. It will fit the Adventurer Package which includes the board, paddle and pump too. Everything you need!
It has comfy soft backpack straps for easy carrying and lots of storage including a Velcro and snap top closure, there is also a handy interior zipper for storing the board fin. To cap it off there is also a bungee on the front for more storage, ideal for bottles of water, your map or any other easy access items.
- SUPERIOR DESIGN – Designed by experienced paddle boarders to fit ALL inflatable paddle boards up to 14’ in length and 36 inches in width – WHEN the inflation pump rolled up ‘inside’ the board. Our bag is not only large enough for your iSUP but will fit towels, clothing, or any other items you want on your iSUP journey!
- MAXIMUM BREATHABILITY – We designed our bag to help dry all your iSUP gear utilizing side panel screen mesh to promote air flow and breathability. Additionally, the outside of the bag has bungee cords enabling you to dry additional items outside the bag. Save yourself the headache of a wet car and purchase your Tower iSUP backpack today.
Ten Toes RAMBLER Ruck Sack Backpack
If you have the Ten Toes inflatable SUP then this ruck sack is worth checking out. It is made from a durable nylon shell helping to prevent damage to your board and accessories. It has a cleverly designed mesh netting on the top and sides for better ventilation helping to dry your board and preventing trapped moisture. It will fits all of the Ten Toes’ inflatable standup paddle boards making it ideal no matter which model or size you have.
There are adjustable sides and shoulder straps for making it hold on your back comfortably and also a torso strap for better distribution of weight.
- Impressively durable nylon shell prevents damage to your board and accessories
- Mesh netting on top and sides for better ventilation to dry board
Supflex Backpack Bag
This ruck sack is designed to hold everything you need when inflatable paddle boarding. The board, paddle and pump. It is big enough to store any inflatable board up to 12’6″ in size.
The comfy SupFlex backpack has shoulder and waist cushioned adjustable straps for better comfort and an external transparent zipper pocket ideal for keys or map. This is a good size case and perfect for checking it on to flights and taking your paddle board away.
- Fits the complete iSUP package (board, paddle and pump). Fits any inflatable board up to 12'6"
- Shoulder and waist cushioned adjustable straps for better comfort
Ten Toes NOMAD Rolling Backpack with wheels
If you want a backpack that is better suit for taking on flights or has wheels so you roll it along instead of carrying it then the Ten Toes NOMAD Rolling Backpack with wheels is for you. Again this will fit all of Ten Toes’ inflatable standup paddle boards, it is made from a heavy-duty nylon with super tough wheels too.
The bag is well made, strong and robust, it is on the pricey side and certainly not cheap, however it is made to last.
- Heavy-duty nylon bag with Super tough wheels for effortless transporting and storing your inflatable standup Paddle board
- Rolled up inflatable standup Paddle boards fit in the larger zipped compartment while accessories will fit in the front pocket
Inflatable SUP’s With a Backpack
If you are looking at buying a inflatable paddle board then consider ones that also have a backpack included this will save having to buy one too.