The ISLE Airtech® 10′ All Around Inflatable Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Board Package is one of the best sellers on Amazon US at the time of writing, with over 100 reviews and a 4.5 star rating, ISLE themselves also say this is their best selling iSUP too! We check it out and see how it fairs and if it is as good as it is made out.
ISLE Airtech® 10′ All Around Review
We take a look at what makes the ISLE Airtech® 10′ so good, what is included and why you should consider buying.
This ISLE Airtech® 10′ Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board comes with 3 large removable fins that make cruising the water faster and smoother in flat water or on small waves, at 10′ long it will support riders up to the weight of 200 Pounds.
Max Load (lbs)
Taking just 5 minutes to pump up using the included hand pump, once inflated this is a very rigid and robust board with very little flex. The build quality and design means that if you do bump into a rock there will be little if any damage compared to a traditional foam/EPS board which would chip.
Once set up the board is 10ft long x 31 inches x 6 inches. Setting up is a matter of rolling the board out, watching the pump and filling with air taking around 5 minutes. Attach the fin, connect the paddle together and away you go, taking no more than 6-8 minutes from start to finish.
On the bottom of the board are 3 fins, one in the middle which is larger and a smaller fin to either side of this. On the top is a large section which is designed to help you grip your feet on the board, at the top end of the board is a small handle and also string fitments ideal for placing your flip flop and sandals under ensuring they don’t slip off.
When on the water this board is very stable, easy to steer and control. It goes straight easily and with its size has a good tight turning circle.
When deflated the paddle board dimensions are 1ft in diameter x 36 inches wide fitting into the included back pack that comes in this package.
This SUP is ideal for all ages and all levels, the ease of setting up and putting it away makes it easy to carry down to the beach or lake no matter how strong you are. On the water it doesn’t matter if this is your first time or you are experienced, this is great for all ranges. The board is perfect for use on flatwater, river runs and small waves making it a great investment.
Watch this video to see how easy it is to set up and it take to the water.
Everything comes packed in a handy carry case where you can then get out the paddle and connect up the 3 pieces, you then have the pump and the paddle board which can be unrolled and then inflated attaching the fin to the base at the rear. Once inflated you are ready to go!
What is included
With this paddle board you also get a hand pump to blow the SUP up, a 3 piece travel paddle made from aluminium that is easily connected together. It also comes with a handy bag that the paddle board will roll up and fit inside, here you can also store and attached the pump and paddle in the netting to the front of the back pack. There is also a removable Center Fin for the paddle board and also a little repair kit incase you do damage the board.
As well as those physical items, all ISLE inflatable boards are covered from any workmanship or material defect for a period with a 2 year warranty.
- MOST POPULAR iSUP: The Pioneer is ISLE's most versatile board for all-around fun. The trim and stylish design fits riders of all sizes who are looking for a versatile board shape for both flat water (lakes, ponds, etc), river runs, small surf performance, and everything in between. With room for cargo, pets, and kids!
- LIGHTWEIGHT, DURABLE DESIGN: Run it over with your vehicle, throw it off the roof or ram it into rocks or a pier; Constructed with military-grade PVC making this board rigid enough for all paddle board activities and durable enough to last. This wide stance inflatable paddle board is six inches thick helping you stay balanced while you're paddle boarding.
We round up the pros and cons of the ISLE Airtech® 10′ All Around Inflatable SUP board.
- Comes with everything you need and more – The back pack is great for storing and also carrying, the repair kit is a handy extra.
- It is very solid, rigid, firm, and strong inflatable stand paddle board
- Easy to store – Rolls up very compact making it ideal for keeping in your trunk.
- Looks great – From a design view it looks great and perfect for all ages.
- 2 year warranty included with the ISLE Airtech.
- This board only comes with a hand pump; however it only takes 5 minutes to inflate and isn’t too difficult to pump up.
Should you buy?
The ISLE Airtech® 10′ Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board comes with everything you need to take to the water and more. The quality of the board, ease of set up, rigid robust design and all the extra you get with this it is easy to see why it is one of the best sellers on Amazon at this time. If you are looking for your first SUP board or a replacement then this is certainly worth taking a look at. It is well priced and includes extra such as a back pack and repair kit that others may not.
Overall this is a very strong and well designed board which is certainly worth considering and buying, a great size and ideal for first timers looking to try out paddle boarding. This is the perfect choice for beginners or someone looking for a new flat water SUP, it is very stable and perfect for lakes or small currents and waves.
About the author: Chris loves the outdoors and has developed a love of gadgets and inflatable toys, from kayaking and paddle boarding to relaxing in his hot tub at home. The founder of WhichInflatable and has been the editor for 7 years.
Which Inflatable is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.