When a person is looking for some fun on the water they can enjoy an inflatable stand up paddle board. This will allow a person to have fun in the sun. Many people want to try paddle boarding but think they cannot afford to participate in this hobby.
Best Inflatable SUP Boards for Under $500
There are a number of fantastic stand up inflatable paddle boards that can be purchased for under $500. These are the five best inflatable stand up paddle boards under $500.
Roc Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
This stand up paddle board comes with a number of extra features. It comes with a pump, a carrying case, and a fiberglass paddle. The bottom of this board has a bottom fin that can be attached. The board has a tough outer shell so that it will not dent or dip when the water gets to be a little on the right side.
There is a handle located in the middle of the board so that it can be carried into the water without a problem. This inflatable paddle board can hold a person that weights up to 350 pounds. This paddleboard is easy to transport. A person can bring it to their destination and use the pump to inflate it. When they are done it can be deflated and rolled up again. This will allow a person to have a fun day out on the water.
- Board dimensions are 10 Feet long by 33 inches wide and 6 inches thick
- Leading industry weight limit of 350LB.
FITWAVE Paddle Board
This inflatable paddle board comes with a number of great features. There is a drop stitch pattern so that the board is durable and safe. It also comes with a pump so it is easy to inflate. There is a carry backpack so a person can carry the paddleboard without a problem. The board weights only 28 pounds so it is easy to take on the go.
There is a backwards fin so a person can enjoy their movement on the water. It only takes five minutes to have this board fully inflated and it is just as hard as a fiberglass board when it is fully blown up.
- Stand Up Paddle Board with Improved Design - Whether you're a paddle board enthusiast or a newbie, this Fitwave inflatable paddle board for adults is all you need! Made of high-quality materials, it's safe and easy to maneuver. From the upgraded premium grade inflation valve to the improved deck pad to the bungee ties, our new and improved design makes every stand up paddle board activity a more enjoyable experience you'll look forward to every time!
- Improved Stability and Maneuverability - This inflatable standup paddle board includes triple bottom panel fins, a wider design, and a nonslip EVA deck pad that allow for better stability and make it easier to steer. The newly designed deck pad provides more traction and comfort for paddling, sitting and kneeling. Perfect for water sports activities such as fishing, paddling, and yoga, this 10-feet SUP board is able to support up to 242 lbs.
FBSPORT 10’6″ Premium Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
This inflatable paddle board is great for any rider. There are extra chambers on the side that will offer additional stability. There is also a splash guard around the bottom that will allow a person to be safe and will reduce interference. There is a comfortable brushed EVA deck as well as D rings that will allow for a seat. This is board can hold a rider up to 176 pounds. The maximum air pressure for this board is 15psi/ 5psi for the side air chambers.
There is an air pump that comes with their board so that it is easy to fill up. This is a stable board and is great for both beginners and intermediate riders.
A person can use this board to learn the basics of paddle boarding and get a feel for the experience. This board will allow a person to have fun while still being safe. There is a wide desk that will sit lower than the rails which will allow the rider to change position without flipping over. This is user friendly due to the unique design of the board.
- WIDE AND LIGHTWEIGHT SUP DESIGN - Size of stand up paddling board, 10'6'' long and 31'' of deck width, for improved stability and balance while standing.with high pressure applied (15 psi) makes this board highly stable and suitable.
- PREEMINM MATERIAL - Inflatable Paddle Boards is Made Of The Highest Quality Military Grade Material.Max load is up to 280 lbs Providing The Most Durable Lightweight Board On The Market. Brushed Thickening blow up paddle board with Non-slip soft deck,ideal for all skill levels for less accidents or injuries should you fall!
Goosehill Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
This is a great light weight paddleboard. There is a D ring on this board so a person can attach a seat if they choose to. There is even an attachment that will support a beach chair. The board can convert into a iSUP board or it can be turned into a Sit on Top Inflatable Kayak. This board has several features developed into one.
This paddle board needs 15psi of air pressure to be fully inflated. It is lightweight and easy to transport. One of the best features about this board is that it is portable and easy to take from one waterway to the other. When a person purchases this board they are also getting a carrying bag as well as a hand pump so they can inflate it once they reach the water. You can easily buy an electric SUP pump to make inflating quicker and easier.
This paddle board is designed with quality in mind. It has all the features that a person can want in a paddle board at a price that is affordable.
- 🏄♀ Professiona Brand Goosehill is a professional inflatable stand up paddle board brand that has our own SCE material strength-enhancing technology for SUP board manufacturing and the ability to offer custom paddle boards. To know more about Goosehill and join our adventurers, search Goosehill SUP, or follow us on social media.
- 🏄♀ The Advantage of Sailor Inflatable Paddle Board: Goosehill Sailor is an ultra-lightweight inflatable SUP board. Measuring 10'6 inch *32 inch *6 inch and weighing 20.5LBS, it's light, fast and well suited to all kinds of popular SUP activities like racing or cruising on a quiet lake, the ocean or down a calm river.
Royal Journey Inflatable Stand UP Paddle Board
This board was originally an $800 board but the manufactures have decided to cut the price so that it is available to more people. This board has a thickness level that is adjustable as well as an easy to maneuver epoxy shape. This board can be used for water yoga or fishing as well. This board is made to be durable and can hold a person up to 300 pounds.
When it is fully inflated this board has a similar feel to a hard board, since it is inflatable it is easier to transport.
This board is made from a high quality PVC material that is military grade. A person will not have to worry about any cracks of punctures in the board when they are out on the water. This board is easy to store and it is easy to transport. It can be rolled up and will be no bigger than a sleeping bag.
The board comes with a backpack for easy storage. There is a two year warranty on the board that will cover everything but normal wear. This board comes with an air pump, an aluminum paddle, a central find, and a backpack. A person will have everything they need for a day out on the water.
- 1.EXTREMELY RIGID - Weight limit of up to 300lbs on the water. When fully inflated, it feels very similar to a hard board (can be inflated up to 15 PSI -but is stiff and ready to ride at 10 PSI).
- 2.HIGHLY DURABLE - Military-grade PVC material and drop-stitch construction. Never worry again about dings and board cracks.
These are some great inflatable stand up paddle boards that can be purchased for under $500. These boards are top quality and are affordable. They are easy to transport and will allow a person to enjoy their day on the water without having to worry about anything.
About the author: Chris loves the outdoors and has developed a love of gadgets and inflatable toys, from kayaking and paddle boarding to relaxing in his hot tub at home. The founder of WhichInflatable and has been the editor for 7 years.
Which Inflatable is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.