With summer festivals and the fun of glamping what better way to enjoy an overnight stay in the great outdoors than in a trendy inflatable tent on some comfy inflatable furniture and sofas.
Best Glamping Inflatable Furniture
When camping at a festival you don’t want to have to be lugging round furniture, small fold up chairs, or deck chairs, and even when you do they are never the most comfortable of seats, so this is where you need an inflatable sofa.
Intex Inflatable Corner Sofa
When glamping you want that touch of luxury but while also being a little practical then this inflatable corner sofa is a must, ideal for all your friend to relax on in or outside your tent this is perfect. The Intex Inflatable Corner Sofa is about 101″ x 80″ x 30″ in size once inflated, it is designed with a waterproof-flocked top surface and a vinyl bottom and comes with a 2-in-1 valve with extra-wide openings ensures fast inflating and deflating.
The sofa is easy to inflate and is strong and comfy ideal for friends and with a waterproof covering it great for outdoor use too.
- Designed with a waterproof-flocked top surface and a vinyl bottom, this sofa provides an incredibly comfortable sitting surface for any occasion
- A 2 in 1 valve with extra-wide openings ensures fast inflating and deflating
Intex Inflatable Empire Chair
Compact when deflated and comfy and roomy when inflated these empire chairs from Intent are fantastic. They come in a range of colours and make a great choice for anyone attending a music festival like Glastonbury in the UK. They are about 44″ x 43″ x 27″ in size when inflated and use a combo valve with extra-wide openings ensures fast inflating and deflating.
These seats come in green, orange and pink while all having a dark grey outside back and sides hiding any marks and dirt making them ideal for outdoor use.
- Perfect for living rooms, college dorms, or backyard patios
- Durable 2 ply reinforced bottom, the Empire Chair is perfect for relaxing outside on your patio, deck, or lawn
Chillbo Baggins Inflatable Lounge Bag
Popular this summer are inflatable lounge hammocks, no pump needed, just fill the bag with air by moving it around and then sealing it shut. Once inflated you have comfy lounger you can real and lie in, or you can share and seat in with friends.
They come in a range of different colours and styles and if you don’t buy one I am sure you will see many people who did! It comes with a bag to store it and and is easy to take with you wherever you go, be it glamping or not, you can take it to the beach, hiking, or just chilling in the garden.
- 🎁 Take your inflatable couch anywhere. Perfect camping accessories for hikers, campers and outdoor Lovers. The Chillbo Shwaggins inflatable lounger is available in 13 unique patterns. Don't be caught lounging in something boring. Chillbo's blow-up couch makes the perfect addition to your camping gear, tailgating supplies and beach accessories. Elastic anchor loops let you stake down your portable hammock when it's windy. Large side pockets hold books, glasses, snacks and your ice cold beer.
- 🙌 Easy to inflate blow up chair. Watch our instructional video so you can learn easy tricks to get your inflatable couch setup effortlessly. No pump required, no wind necessary. The main trick is ensuring you trap the air by closing the mouth before the end of each swoop and keeping the mouth closed until you begin the next swoop. Use it as an outdoor chair and replace that camping hammock, beach chair, blow up couch and reclining camping chair - Chillbo Shwaggins air lounger does it all.
Best Glamping Inflatable Tent
Glamping or just camping a tent is needed and traditional pole tents were so last year! Inflatable tents remove the need to bulky poles to carry around and complicated instructions on how to put it all together, just pump it up and before you know it you have your tent.
Outdoor Single Tunnel Inflatable Bubble Tent
This is a stunning transparent bubble tent perfect for watching the stars, it is ideal for sitting or lying in an has a door opening and tunnel at the front. It will hold 4-6 people and is perfect for use with an inflatable air bed. It uses a machine blower pump to keep it inflated, so it has to remain on all the time and requires mains power, if turned off your bubble tent will collapse.
The bubble tent isn’t cheap but it is a must for those who are going clamping and is fun, stylish and certainly looks the part.
Heimplanet The Cave Inflatable Tent
For something that looks more like a tent but is a little different then the Heimplanet The Cave Inflatable tent is certainly with checking out, it has a geometric support system made from inflated poles and supports. Using a patented Multi Chamber Safety System the tent can be easily inflated in just one single step. No need for poles and lots of parts to connect together, just pump it up and your tent takes shape and holds strong right away.
This tent looks quirky and different while being super easy to erect and also take down, as it is inflatable it is easier and lighter to carry too.
- SET UP - With our tents you only need to connect the airframe, inner tent, and outer tent once before your first use. After that your tent can simply be rolled out like a sleeping bag, pumpen up and fixated with pegs in case of strong winds. To pack up simply open one of the valves to deflate the airframe and roll up the tent to put it back in the pack sack.
- ONE PUMP SYSTEM - The airchambers of the frame are connected. That way, the entire tent can be pitched using only one valve. After the tent is pumped up within few seconds, disconnect the airchambers using the small clips attached so that the tent remains stable even if one airchamber is damaged (Multi Chamber Safety System).
Glamping is a popular trend and adding a little bit if luxury whether you are glamping or just camping at a muddy wet music festival these are great choices, comfy, stylish and trendy.
About the author: Chris loves the outdoors and has developed a love of gadgets and inflatable toys, from kayaking and paddle boarding to relaxing in his hot tub at home. The founder of WhichInflatable and has been the editor for 7 years.
Which Inflatable is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.